Saturday, November 28, 2015

What is Blah's World?

What is Blah's World?

Blah's World is a place that I set up to be able to post whatever was going on in my world.  I originally thought I would be able to keep up with both my blogs and post things weekly, if not daily. I really want this blog to be a place where I can document my everyday life.  But my everyday life got in the way.  Lately, I have been trying to adjust to my new reality.  The stress has caused me to start loosing my hair again and breaking out in hives.  I really need to a place where I can sit back and let it all out.  So often I hold it all in and have a hard time coping.  I need a place that is mine where I can share what is going on with me. Plus I want a place where I can look back and see how blessed and gifted my family is.

So then, who is Blah?

I am a 38 year old mom to three of the most handsome little men in the world.  I use to teach 7th grade, but now I am home with my boys.  God must have known that my little guys needed me at home, because he made the decision for me to stay home so easy.  After I had my third son we (my whole family...my husband and I with the full support of our parents, my grandmother, my aunts, and our siblings) knew it was best for me to stay home.  A lot of people do not have the support system I have, so I know what a blessing it is to be able to stay home.

If this blog is mainly for you, why should I follow you? Or why do you promote your blog on social network?

I would love to have you come along with me on this journey, but that is up to you.  It is my hope that we can inspire each other to be the best that we can be at that moment.  I cannot guarantee that I won't go on hiatus again or that I will post anything useful to you or that I will respond to every comment and question, but I know there is strength in numbers.  So you can follow me or just check back in every so often to see what is going on in Blah's World.

Occasionally, I will post things to Pintrest to share with my fellow addicts...I mean Pinners since that is where I go to search out ideas and inspiration.  I am not a Facebook person even though I do have a Facebook account. I am sure I will post my "Why I Dislike Facebook" rant at some point.  However, I use my account for coupons and other Facebook exclusive offers. I love a bargain and need my cartwheel.

Please know that I have my comments moderated.  I have 3 busy boys and a soon to be busy schedule, so I am not always able to answer or respond to comments.   Sorry!!  I hope you understand.

No comments: