Sunday, November 15, 2015

My First Official Crop...Well at Least My First Crop not at Archivers

The Achievers in my area closed a few years ago.  My BFF and I would love to go there, but with 3 kids each now it impossible for us to find the time to plan a crop.  Fortunately, my oldest son's school had their annual scrapbooking crop.  I did not go last year (sad face).  But this year we did everything to allow for me to be able to attend.  Here was my set up and a few things that I worked on.


 Next year, I will be more prepared.  I will not bring everything I own.  Hee!  Hee!


I saw these adorable turkeys on Pinterest (of course). If you would like to see the posts that inspired me...Click here or  Here.  I adapted them to suit my needs. They were easy to make once I figured out what I wanted to do, but they take a lot more time than I had budgeted for the crop.  So I only made enough for my family coming on Thursday.  I did not have time to make any for my son's class.   We will see how the week goes, but it is not looking good.  


 
Then I saw a baby card On this site that I wanted to make as an embellishment for a scrapbook page.  I love how it turned out.  I post the finished page soon.

No comments: