Saturday, July 31, 2010

CHA 2010 Robyn, Karlee, and Emma

Wow! You would think I met the President of the United States as excited as I was to meet Robyn (The Pink Stamper), Karlee (Karlee Krafts) , and Emma (My Creative Time). It is so weird, but I feel like I've known them forever like the were old friends. All three were so down to Earth, and so excited to see everyone.



Robyn was at the Custom Crops Booth promoting her new video Cricut Volume 3 and her lovely line of stamps. Karlee was there too. There was this young girl who made Robyn a very cute card, Robyn was so touched. I thought she was going to cry...she spent some time talking to the girl and her family. She also gave the girl one of her stamp sets. I was extremely impressed by how genuine Robyn was, and how she took the time out to make that young girl's day.


The Custom Crops Booth has some WONDERFUL products at a great price. Plus they had a raffle for some of Robyn's products, Cricut Cartridges, and some new products being released soon. I didn't win anything, but it was fun just to hang out at the booth. I finally got my George Basic Shapes Cartridge, the Crafter's Companion adhesive and remover for the mats, and My Pink Stamper's Fruits & Veggie Puns Stamps. I also made this cute card.



*************************************************




Emma was at the Peachy Keen Stamps Booth promoting her new Gypsy Magic Video, and showcasing her amazing work as a Peachy Keen Stamp Designer. I have to say the pictures on her blog and videos do not do her work justice. Her work in person is breathtaking. The little details she adds to make it special...you just cannot see it in a picture. Emma was so sweet giving everyone hugs, and taking pictures. I was overwhelmed that I go to meet Emma too! It is so nice to meet the people who inspire you. Thank you!


I went a little overboard at the Peachy Keen Stamps Booth. I got the penguin and the kitty Cottage Cuts, along with some of their stamp sets that Emma uses on her projects. I cannot wait to use the stamp set for the Zooballoo cartridge. Peachy Keen Stamps had some of there stamps on clearance too...so I hit the clearance bin a little hard too. You only live once.

I am going back today. I still have more to post from yesterday, and hope to have more today! Thanks for visiting me!

No comments: